Low-pitch roofs are a problem of the past!
Add Tilt to Your Module, Add Power to Your Output
The FixZ Series of rails helps increase power output on low-slope roofs by adding inclination to the modules. This series offers two options for modules 130 cm tall to 170 cm tall in portrait orientation only:
- The FixZ-7 – from 5 to 7 degrees of added tilt
- The FixZ-15 – from 12 to 15 degrees of added tilt
- Improved power output on low-sloped roofs
- Increased ventilation and self-cleaning of modules
- Distributes loading evenly
- Quickly and easily fastens to Schletter roof attachments with the proven KlickTop connection system
The FixZ-7 and FixZ-15 Back Rails
FixZ Series Rails come as a set of two, a taller back rail paired with a shorter front rail. By way of Schletter’s KlickTop and KlickTop HB, the FixZ Series easily attaches to any roof type using Schletter roof attachments or S-5!® standing seam clamps. Modules can then be quickly attached to the FixZ-7 or FixZ-15 rails using Schletter module clamps.
Check out the FixZ Series rails in their new role in the Fix-EZ ballasted roof mount system! Click here »
What to expect from Schletter
- Full in-house engineering services
- 20 year limited warranty on aluminum systems, 5 year on steel systems
- 100% IBC 2006, 2009 , 2012 code compliant systems, with PE wet stamps available in most states