Named for its truly easy installation, the ETL Listed Fix-EZ is an affordable ballasted roof mount solution.
Multifunctional Components Optimize Efficiency
Concrete blocks act as ballast weight as well as system support. Module mounting rails support modules and act as windbreak with Rapid2+ module clamps securely holding modules in place while bonding/grounding them to the system. Engineered to be 100% IBC code compliant, the ETL Listed Fix-EZ reduces the number of components and system cost without compromising design integrity.
- Now an ETL Listed system*
- Various module tilts available based on module dimensions and orientation
- Wind tunnel tested for low ballast
- Integrated grounding with ETL Listed Rapid2+ module clamps
- Includes mounting system and ballast blocks
- Designed for modules in a single row configuration either in portrait or landscape
Extremely quick to install
Ballasts to Modules in Four Easy Steps
- Place ballast block
- Bolt L-Foot connector to ballast block
- Tighten module-bearing rails to L-Foot assembly
- Secure modules to rails with Schletter Rapid2+ Grounding Module Clamps
Integrated Ballast Reduces System Cost
Unique to the Fix-EZ system are durable ballast blocks equipped with threaded steel inserts, securely connecting system and ballast. An L-Foot, which is pre-assembled with a KlickTop™ connector, attaches directly to the ballast block, further simplifying installation. Depending on design requirements, ballasts can span up to ten feet, greatly reducing roof loads.
*Grounding & Bonding Equipment (UL 467 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 41), identified with ETL Listed Mark. See Intertek© ETL Listed Directory for more information.
Ideal for Commercial Installations
What to expect from Schletter
- Full in-house engineering services
- 20 year limited warranty on aluminum systems, 5 year on steel systems
- 100% IBC 2006, 2009, 2012 code compliant systems, with PE wet stamps available in most states
Call: (888) 608 - 0234
Fax: (704) 595 - 4210
1001 Commerce Center Drive
Shelby, NC 28150